Sky Meadows B&B Account Transfer
Transfer Squarespace Account
STEP 1: Accept Contributor Invitation
- Open your Invitation.
- Click “Accept Invitation.”
Need help? Check out the Squarespace "Accepting a Contributor Invitation" guide.
STEP 2: Create a Squarespace Account
- After you have accepted your contributer invitation you will be taken to the login screen.
- You do not have a Squarespace account yet, so you need to select "Sign Up."
- Follow the directions to create an account.
STEP 3: Update Billing Information
- After creating your account and logging in you will automatically be taken to the Home menu for your website.
- Click on "Settings."
- Click on "Billing & Account."
- Click on "Billing."
- Update the credit card information for your account. You can also change your subscription plan from this panel. Switching from a monthly to an annual payment plan will save you a little money.
Need help? Check out the Squarespace "Updating your Billing Credit Card" guide.
STEP 4: Logout of Your Account
- Navigate back to the Home menu for your website.
- Click on your avatar at the bottom of the Home menu and then select Logout.
Need help? Check out the Squarespace "Logging Out of Your Site" guide.
Transfer AvailabilityCalendar.com Account
STEP 1: Login to the AvailabilityCalendar.com Account Using my Login*
- Go to the Login Page and enter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Password: SkyMeadows01!
*A "Superuser" is the original creator of an account (in this case it was me) and is the only user that can make updates to the billing information. I need to have you login as me and then update the account information to transfer it. I originally invited you to become an "Administrator" but have since deleted that account since that option will not work.
STEP 2: Update Billing Information
- Click on "My Account" in the main Admin menu on the far left.
- Scroll down to "My Subscription" and click on the "Edit Billing Information" link to go to the Subscription Details page.
- Click on the "Edit Subscription" link and follow the step-by-step process to update the payment information.
STEP 3: Logout of Your Account
- Logout of your account by clicking on "Logout" in the menu on the far left of the main Admin menu.